Expected availability: 9/21/2015
ShowDown® 5.6 Digital Fishfinder. Very simply, a profound advancement and the most exciting ice fishing sonar out there!
The new ShowDown® 5.6 Digital Fishfinder by Marcum® Technologies has all the right "news" ... a higher resolution LCD to see fish and bottom structure more clearly, a 12V 9-amp battery included for longer fishing between charges, and a custom neoprene soft pack, a waterproof case to keep the system dry. And it has half the footprint size of standard flashers, and silent operation, no whirring motor. And simple 7-button, no-menu operation.Here's more on why this is the orca among all the "little fish" out there:
- Super-crisp vertical LCD display... the vertical matches the water column, so it's logically easy to read. Multi-level high-contrast grayscale, so you see fish as they approach your bait by watching the gray bands turn to black. Backlit to be easily daylight viewable. Ice-Mode activates an internal heater to aid the LCD in extreme conditions, down to -40°F
- 1000W true RMS power, up to 8,000W peak-to-peak power. Amazing 1/2" target separation in the 20', 40', and 60' ranges
- Digital Auto-Range control... 20', 40', 60', 80', 120', 240'. Automatically adjusts depth ranges when "hole hopping"
- 20° Transducer with 25 sensitivity settings
- 10 Interference Rejection settings, to eliminate any "noise" from nearby units. Plus surface clutter elimination filter
- Auto Bottom-Lock Zoom... the bottom 25% of the water column is magnified in any depth range for maximum fish detection, jig detection and target separation
- Infinitely adjustable digital zoom to focus in on any segment of the water column in 1' increments
- Runs 24 hours continuous on a charge. 12V, 9Ah rechargeable battery and 12V automatic battery charger included
- Made in the USA, with maker's 1-year warranty
- Additional 20° Transducer with 6' cable, available below.
Get this fantastic ice fishing Finder ONLINE today and have the best season ever!