Thompson Clear M1A1 Auto-Electric Air Gun with Drum Magazine gives you the old-time "gangster" feel on a top-end Gun!
Toggle between full and semi-automatic shooting on this "M1"! Just flip the switch and go from continuous fire to single-shot shooting. This baby is identical in weight, size and appearance to its live-fire counterpart to enhance your experience.
Built durably with a strong metal gear box; metal gears provide long-lasting performance, so every time you pull the trigger, there's instant response without a hitch. Perfect as a training tool, or a fun new "toy" for weekend war games! See-through construction shows the innerworkings of the Gun, too... from cogs, to the firing mechanism.
Spin-up: The Spin-up system is available in AEG, Gas and Spring operated models. The basic theory is to put backspin on the BB. When the BB is fired there is resistance on the upper side of the BB creating a backspin. This offsets the effect of gravity, wind power and air resistance and pushes the BB to travel a longer distance.Tommy time:
- Upper and lower parts of gun are built with top-quality metal for long-lasting durability
- Has Spin-up system that places resistance on upper side of BB to create backspin, thereby offsetting the effect of gravity and air resistance and increasing distance
- F.P.S.: 426 with .12 gauge ammo, 350 with .20 gauge ammo
- Measures 24 3/5" long and weighs 7 lbs.
- Mag capacity: 1,000
- Battery and charger included.
Pick yours up ONLINE today!