Kalashnikov AK74 SU Auto - Electric Air Gun. Dazzling design, with smokin' 450 F. P. S.!
Hit targets from further out with this dynamic AK74 Machine Airsoft Gun! It's identical in weight, size and appearance to its live-fire counterpart to enhance your experience... foregrip and stock are made with wood for durability and life-like feel.
It's super-durable too, with a strong metal gear box; metal gears provides precision performance, so every time you pull the trigger, there's instant response without a hitch. Perfect as a training tool, or a fun new "toy" for weekend war games! Get an extra Intellect 8.4V Stick NIMH Battery in case your cell runs low at the range or playing field.
Spin-up: The Spin-up system is available in AEG, Gas and Spring operated models. The basic theory is to put backspin on the BB. When the BB is fired there is resistance on the upper side of the BB creating a backspin. This offsets the effect of gravity, wind power and air resistance and pushes the BB to travel a longer distance.
Gear Box: The gear box on an AEG houses all the workings to power the piston to launch the BB. A strong metal gear box with metal gears gives you the best performance and durability.
Full Metal Body: A full metal gun refers to the upper and lower parts of the gun to being metal. Real Wood: Real wood means the foregrip and stock are made out of actual wood, giving the gun a real-world look and feel. This adds greatly to the realism of the gun.More:
- Has Spin-up system that places resistance on upper side of BB to create backspin, thereby offsetting the effect of gravity and air resistance and increasing distance
- Upper and lower parts of gun are built with top-quality metal for long-lasting durability
- F.P.S.: 450 with .12-gauge ammo, 370 with .20-gauge ammo
- Measures 29 3 / 5 " long and weighs 6 1 / 2 lbs.
- Mag capacity: 600
- Battery and charger included.
Buy ONLINE Now!