No shivers! No calling in sick! No problem! This Jacket comes out swinging every day of the week.
Bad winter weather makes it tough to keep everybody's eyes on the prize. So the next time freezing weather comes ripping through your work site, make sure you've invested in this Guide Gear Hooded Cascade Jacket. All the difference in keeping you fired up and your mind on the task at hand. Soft and cozy on the inside, battleship dependable everywhere else. Cut for a working man, ready to move with you through every dip, turn and bend without a goosebump. And priced not to leave anybody out in the cold.
This is the ultimate Jacket to keep you thawed out, without putting the freeze on your operating budget.
We searched high and low for a classy, dependable Jacket. Every design came up a little short... so we made our own and cut the price! Go ahead and let your competition stand around with their hands in their pockets. You've got better things to do.
A work-ready man needs a work-ready Jacket. Order yours today!
- Treated nylon shell resists wind and drizzle to keep engines running in adverse conditions
- Insulated 3-Pc. hood moves with your head for increased visibility
- Drawstring with toggle locks cinches tight against rain and chills
- Cuddly polyester fleece lining controls body temperatures on freezing, overcast job sites
- Zip handwarmer pockets give your hands a break, or stow tools you're going to need later
- Interior security pocket keeps extra necessities close by
- Rib knit cuffs and banded bottom create a snug wind-resistant fit around your body, while allowing you to move naturally in high activity environments.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 180416
- Shell: Nylon
- Lining: Polyester fleece
- Washing Instructions: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Imported: Yes