Housing for fine feathered friends: 12 - room American Barn Purple Martin House.
Neighborly purple martins! Acrobatic birds whose menu happens to be mosquitoes and other annoying insects. Truly nature's winged pest-control specialists, they consume many mosquitoes each day! Martins are also the only North American birds that rely entirely on man-made structures for communal nesting.
Setting up your own Martin House lets you bond with the same martin couples returning year after year to hatch a new feathered family of little skeeter-eaters! Details:
- Maintenance-free, UV-protected polypropylene copolymer plastic
- Fully ventilated
- Drainage for dry nests
- 12 compartments, each 6 x 9"
- Starling-resistant doors rotate up for inspection
- Traction floor with built-in nest bowls.
- Simple snap-together assembly, no tools required. Measures 20 x 21 x 21"h. Has central opening for adjusting pole (offered separately). Weighs 10 lbs., 9 ozs.
Attract your own martin community with one of these well-crafted Houses... order ONLINE today!