Dr. Martens 6" Ironbridge Steel Toe Work Boots Steel toe work boots ready to stomp through rugged, rough terrain!
Lace the comfortable "Doc" Martens up to start your work day out right! From water-resistant, full-grain leather uppers to a moisture-wicking liner, your steel toe work boots will stay dry and comfortable, all day long!
Each Steel Toe Work Boot has a built-in steel toe to help keep safe. And you'll get a non-slip grip, no matter if you're walking on or around oil, petrol or alkaline.Tough Boots:
- Removable, padded insoles give these steel toe work boots added comfort
- Patented air-cushioned sole for no-slip security
- Steel toe work boots built with rugged, durable trans PVC outsole
- Ballistic mesh-padded ankle collar with supports
- Durable, stitch-welted construction adds longevity to these work boots
- Heavy-duty metal eyelets and D ring... industrial-strength cord lacing
- Standard wood shank for steel toe work boot stability
- Each Boot weighs approx. 36 ozs.
- ASTM F 2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH compliant.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Get yours ONLINE today!