Original Mountain Man Hooded Wool Capote. A WARM hooded garment. As seen in Canada, eh?
Go wild by wearing this legendary Hudson Bay-type Capote Coat. The Capote (French for "cape") was commonly crafted from naturally warm wool blankets. These garments were the epitome of simplicity... worn by 19th century woodsmen, hunters, trappers, explorers and the like in North America and Canada.
The Capote looks like a hooded robe, akin to the robes worn by some monks. But seriously, it's ideal cold-weather survival attire made from naturally warm wool.Details:
- Full-length design for total coverage, made from wool blankets
- Long sleeves
- Rain cape across back and shoulders
- Full hood protection with drawstring
- Fully lined
- Reinforced stitching and hemmed edges for long wear
- Cinch belt for a custom fit. Weighs a whopping 5 lbs. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. The legend lives!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!