Tough, quality boots can be soft on your wallet.
The proof is right in front of you. Full-grain leather uppers, an oil-resistant wedge outsole, and a repairable Goodyear welt that wears longer than a brick house - all at a low price that makes you look twice! We're able to keep the price low by cutting out the middleman and passing those sweet savings down to you.
Cut boards and pound nails all day in comfort.
Ever seen a carpenter sitting down? Nope, you haven't - you're more likely to pick a 4-leaf clover while a pig flies overhead. These are a carpenter favorite, and with good reason... we built in tons of cushion with hard construction-site floors in mind.
- Full-grain leather uppers offer long-lasting durability
- Oil-resistant wedge-style outsole provides traction and bounce
- Lightweight, unlined design breathes and helps keep feet cool
- Repairable Goodyear welt adds key stability
- Permanent Taibrelle® lined padded insole for dry comfort
- Fast and firm speed-hook lacing
- Rear pull-on loop makes pulling 'em on easier
- Padded tongue and collar eliminate sore, constricted calves and shins
- Each approx. 8"h., 27 ozs.
medium or extra-wide; and Size,
as available in the Shopping Cart. Don't wait... nail down this deal today!Spec chart:
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 154023
- Uppers: Full-grain leather
- Color: Brown
- Height: 8"
- Weight (each): 27 ozs.