Arctic cold? Fight icy chills with this 3-section Waterproof / Breathable GORE-TEX Patrol Bag.
Private Rip Van Winkle approved! Bitter cold temps? What to do? Toss another log on the fire. But if your mission calls for action and sleeping under the stars in the icy tundra, reach for this Excessive Cold Weather System to keep warm as toast, way down to -10°F.
1-2-3 "old bags" merge to form a formidable anti-cold barrier!
Layer up with waterproof / breathable GORE-TEX® comfort. And warmth, rest assured! Start with the mummy-style Bivy Bag. Then add the nylon-filled Patrol Sleeping Bag, rated 30-50°F. Finally, the nylon- filled Intermediate Mummy Bag, rated +30-10°F. Use them together or individually, depending on the weather.
To counter-attack cold, order right away!
- Genuine GORE-TEX waterproof / breathable fabric
- ECWS (Extreme Cold Weather System) military rated
- Nylon filled Mummy-style for extreme warmth
- Taped, no leak seams on Bivy Bag
- Heavy-gauge zippers are built to last
- Includes nylon stuff sack for easy transport / storage
- Condition: used, in very good shape
- Original Gov't Cost: 263.05 (when new)
- USA made
- Item number: 135580
- Material: GORE-TEX waterproof / breathable
- Temp Rating: 50°F to -10°F
- Woodland Camo