Eco - friendly ElementsTM EVA Rain Suit and Poncho by Stearns®.
Elements Rain Gear is made with EVA, which is free of the harmful ozone-depleting chemicals and plasticizers used in typical PVC Suits, making it easier to recycle!
And even though it's earth-friendly, it's every bit as tough and waterproof as you need it to be! Actually, EVA is more tear and puncture resistant than PVC because of its superior flexibility and stretch. And for more protection from the wet weather, the EVA material features heat-sealed seams that prevent leaks.Rain Gear:
- Attached hood with drawcord adjustment
- Zipper front with outer storm flap
- Snap adjustable sleeve openings
- Large patch pockets
- Underarm and back ventilation give this rain jacket breathable comfort
- Pants feature elastic waist with drawcord cinch for personalized fit
- Snap adjustable leg opening.
State Size and Color, as available in Shopping Cart. Don't wait for a rainy day... order ONLINE today!