Trijicon® ACOG® 4x32mm Scope for the M4 with TA51 20" Barrel Base is red-dot fast, scope accurate to 800 m!
Hit fast in any light at nearly any range. The revolutionary Trijicon ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) combines traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed. Basically red dot speed and scope precision in a platform so rugged, so field-proof its the official issue of US special operations command.
The ACOG gives you the fast target acquisition, huge exit pupil and long eye relief of a red dot scope without any worry of a battery failing, because there isn't one! The revolutionary dual-illumination tritium / fiber optic lamp gives you brilliant, self-adjusting illumination in any light conditions and is guaranteed for up to 15 years. You've always got the reticle at exactly the right brightness... no fiddling! The built-in bullet drop compensator and 4X magnification improve both target identification and hit probability.Includes:
Durable details make it tough enough for serious tactical use:
- Bindon Aiming Concept&trade (BAC) allows you to sight with both eyes open for rapid target acquisition and maximum situational awareness all while still taking full advantage of 4X magnification
- Thumbscrew flattop adapter
- ACOG thumb screw
- 4 x 32 RCO killFLASH® anti-reflection device to offer clear shots without a distorting glare
- Adjuster cap lanyards to keep from misplacing caps
- 4 x 32 scopecoat to protect from scratches and other impact
- Trijicon logo sticker
- RCO manual
- Warranty card.
- Adjustment at 100 yards = 2 clicks per inch
- F.O.V. @ 100 yds. is 7 ft.
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective lens: 32mm
- Red day / night reticle color
- 1.5 mm eye relief
- 8 mm exit pupil
- Waterproof to 100 ft... dry nitrogen purged to minimize fogging
- Military grade 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing makes this system nearly indestructible
- Red-colored Chevron reticle with 800 m bullet drop compensator calibrated for .223 from the 20" M16A4 barrel
- Flattop mount TA51 mount fits M16A4 uppers
- Measures 5 4/5" long and weighs 9.9 ozs.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.