Men's Florsheim® 6" Steel Toe Classic Work Boot Steel toe work boot features uncommon comfort.
A removable polyurethane cushion insole and memory foam footbed give these steel toe work boots an unexpected soft side!
Steel toe work boots are constructed with insulating properties to help protect you around live wires and highly charged electrical equipment... not to mention everything else your feet encounter during the day. Lace 'em up for resistance against slips, oil, heat, abrasion, chemicals and metal chips, too!POWER through the day safely and comfortably with Florsheim® on your feet:
- Steel toe work boots feature 100% leather uppers
- Steel toe work boots have a Drilex® lining that wicks away moisture to keep feet comfy and dry
- Florsheim dual density polyurethane outsoles give your work boots traction and support
- Weighs approx. 25 1/2 ozs.
- Do not wear in areas with static discharge or micro-circuit hazards.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!