Barska® 6-24x50 mm Mil-Dot Sniper Scope with Rings... built for reliable use in the outdoors
Install the 6-24x50 IR 2nd Generation Sniper Scope, made by the experts at Barska®! It's built 100% waterproof and fogproof for reliable use in the field, and engineered with extra-rigid shockproof construction. Built-in sniper edged sun-shade is set back in the housing to allow the sun shade to cast a shadow and reduce glare for use in bright sun.
Precise and easy-to-use for tactical environments, too, thanks to lockable external windage and elevation that hold your desired specs in place, shot after shot. Includes protective scope caps and set of rings, plus Barska's limited lifetime warranty.
- 6-24x magnification and 50 mm objective lens
- F.O.V. at 100 yds. is 15.7 ft. @ 6x and 3.94 ft. @ 24x
- Exit pupil: 2.1-8.3 mm
- Eye relief is 3 1/8"
- Tough 1 1/5"-diameter tube with black matte finish
- 1/8" click adjustment on side parallax adjustments and windage / elevation
- Measures 15 3/4" long and weighs 24 ozs.