Teton Grill Co. Grand Series "Trout" Pellet Cooking / Smoking Grill does delicious perfection every which-way!
Bring the smokin' great flavors of the Great Outdoors to your table by cooking with real wood! Pellet Grills are great because they can smoke, slow-cook and grill with equal ease using the delicious cooking power of wood, and the Grand Series Big Game Grill is one of the best. Exceptional heat retention, precise control... and it's made with the same premium workmanship that has made Teton Grill Co. famous.A work of art, in grilling and appeal:
- Vintage trout-fishing scene permanently acid-etched into heavy-gauge 304 stainless steel alloy grill hood
- Made from heavy-gauge 2 mm thick steel for better heat convection and retention
- Adjustable controlled-rate feeder for precise cooking conditions
- Over 600 sq. inch cooking area
- Stainless steel hopper lid and chimney cap
- 2 large, heavy-duty metal spoked wagon wheels
- Measures 48"l. x 51"h. x 26"d. Weighs 155 lbs. Some assembly required.