Convenient transport of fuel or water made simple at a bargain price!
Time-tested hauler emulates the classics during WWII. Seems original metal Jerry Cans were created by the Germans to keep fuel portable so their blitzkreig-style war machine could keep moving forward. Fact: the name Jerry Can refers to its German origin, "Jerry" being wartime slang for Germans. Each new military-inspired Jerry Can holds 20 liters (5 1/4 U.S. gal.) of fuel. Just what you need to keep equipment running such as your ATV, pickup, swampbuggy, chainsaw, mower... you name it. We cut a deal on a limited supply so you can save at a price lower than the PX at a military base!
Makes hauling a large supply of fuel or water easy and reliable.
These rugged, all-metal "cans" are used as fuel containers (paint red for gas), green for diesel fuel. Or they can carry potable water (leave as is) for troop hydration.
Go with the flow. Recruit your new Jerry Can today for rapid deployment!
- Tough stamped steel construction holds up to abuse
- 3 handles make it easy to carry / maneuver
- Rubber gasket and locking pin keeps lid securely closed
- Breather tube allows for easy pouring, less spills
- 20 liters means large volume from a single unit
- Proven performance, based on the classic U.S. Jerry Can copied from the Germans.
- Item number: 213243
- Material: Steel
- Size: 20 liter capacity
- Overall: 14" x 6 1/2" x 18"h.
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Color: Olive Drab