Men's Irish Setter Countrysider GORE - TEX Chukkas give upland hunters the WARM, WATERPROOF edge!
If you've worn Irish Setter® Shoes, you don't need to be convinced about their feel-great fit! If this is your first pair, my friend, I can promise you that your feet are in for a treat, and these Oxfords look good too.
There are lots of shoes that talk comfort, and maybe even provide it, but they look like gunboats! Get the best of both with these at my affordable Guide price!Unique kangaroo leather and more:
- GORE-TEX® fabric lining
- Dark Brown Kangaroo and cowhide leather
- 3 bar knit lining
- Cambrelle® covered urethane insole
- Irish Setter® Trailwalkerr¿ sole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Each weighs approx. 18 ozs.
State Size and Width as available in the Shopping Cart.