Lowrance® Mark-4 Fishfinder / GPS Chartplotter with 83 / 200 kHz Transducer. Effective fishfinding and GPS charting, made affordable!
The world's newest and greatest value in advanced-yet-affordable fishfinding comes together with the Mark-4, with easy-to-use interface and fast set-up! The bright, sunlight-viewable grayscale display presents everything you need to know in impressive detail, and features innovative TrackBack that lets you view your sonar and GPS history... simply move the cursor back through your sonar-display history to quickly identify baitfish or gamefish, or mark a structure.
The Mark-4 is easy to install, with a quick-release mounting system that features a tilt-and-swivel bracket for plug-and-play ease. For fast and smooth one-hand operation, the Mark-4 design includes simply page and menu controls. The simplified menus make it easy to learn and use right out of the box. It comes pre-loaded with a detailed basemap, and is compatible with Fishing Hotspots® Pro, as well as Navionics® Gold and Premium charting upgrades through the built-in SD card slot... and there's lots more.
- 3 1/2" grayscale 320 x 240 resolution display provides all necessary info in surprising clarity
- Accurate internal GPS antenna for pinpoint charting
- Included 83 / 200 kHz transducer has max. depth of 1,000 ft.
- Includes pre-loaded U.S. Basemaps, and is easily expandable with Hotspots Pro or Navionics Gold / Premium maps (not included)
- LED backlighting for easy use in dim conditions
- Streamlined menu navigation for pick-up-and-go ease
- Quick-release tilt and swivel bracket included
- Exclusive TrackBack feature allows you to look back through your sonar history for hotspots, structures, etc.
- Micro SD card slot for high-detail mapping (SD card not included)
- Tough ABS plastic body, 100% waterproof. Requires 12V power source.
- Fishfinder Sonar: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Chartplotter: Yes
- Screen Size: 3 1/2"
- U.S. Base Maps: Yes
- Coastal / Great Lakes Transducer: No
- Inland Transducer: Yes
Order ONLINE Now!