Welcome to the next generation! Lowrance® HDS - 5 Gen 2 Fishfinder / GPS Chartplotter. Everything you loved about the original HDS - 5, in a super - compact, faster - charting, easier - to - use package!
Back for round 2! Everything you loved about the original HDS-5... like the 5" full-color screen, GPS waypoints, and innovative charting features... it's all here. But this time around, Lowrance® went back to the drawing board to create a simpler, faster, more intuitive interface that makes the HDS-5 Gen 2 one of the easiest all-in-one units to navigate on the water today! And, it's sized perfectly for smaller crafts like kayaks.
Get yours with your choice of map bundle: Nautic Insight Maps for detailed U.S. Coastal water coverage, or Lake Insight Maps for U.S. inland and Great Lakes coverage. It's compatible with Navionics® chartcards, too, so you can add more maps at any time.
The HDS-5 Gen 2 comes available as a stand-alone unit (great if you already have a compatible Lowrance transducer, or would like to add another interface to your existing set-up), or with your choice of 50 / 200 kHz transducer (for deep water / offshore use) or 83 / 200 kHz transducer (for water 900' or less). Read on for all the details: Brilliant display :
- 5" 480 x 480 16-bit color Super VGA SolarMAX PLUS TFT display for surprisingly crisp, clear views all hours of the day, even in bright sunlight and wide angles
- Lightning-fast chart updates, panning and zooming, plus faster start-up and menu operation... much faster than the original HDS-10
- Simple-to-follow menu operation and graphic interface make the HDS® Gen 2 easier than ever to master
- Super-bright, sunlight-viewable displays with LED backlighting
- Split-screen presentation capable
- Provides GPS and sonar overlay data
- Multi-language presentation.
- Choice of dual frequency Skimmer®: 50 / 200 kHz or 83 / 200 kHz
- Max. depth: 5,000 ft.
- HyperScroll feature locates and displays fish targets at higher boat speeds with increased soundings per second
- FasTrack feature displays flasher-style sonar returns in a narrow vertical column. Especially useful for ice fishing or fishing at anchor
- FlashGraf feature combines a scrolling sonar target graph with a digital LCD flasher... two of the most popular ways of finding fish all in one screen
- Depth alarm, shallow alarm, and temperature display functions.
- Internal, high-sensitivity 16-channel GPS+WAAS antenna
- Includes your choice of pre-loaded maps: Insight USA (for U.S. inland and Great Lakes coverage), or Nautic Insight (for detailed U.S. Coastal water coverage)
- Stores up to 5,000 waypoints, 200 routes and up to 10 trails
- Man overboard feature and GPS alarm function
- Compatible with Lowrance Lake Insight HD, Lake Insight PRO, Nautic Insight HD, Nautic Insight PRO, Navionics Platinum+ and Platinum chartcards with Turboview for worldwide coverage - as well as Navionics HotMaps Platinum, Fishing Hot Spots® PRO and legacy LakeMaster® Promaps (not included).
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Max 250W peak-to-peak (32W RMS) actual 30,000W peak-to-peak analog equivalent
- Uses 10-17V DC power source
- Measures 7 1/ 2 x 6 x 4" d., perfectly sized for use on smaller craft like kayaks.
- Fishfinder Sonar: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Chartplotter: Yes
- Screen Size: 5"
- Nautic Insight Maps: Yes
- Lake Insight Maps: No
- Coastal/Great Lakes Transducer: Yes
- Inland Transducer: No
Order ONLINE Today!