Gerber® LMF II Infantry Knife. The tactical edge to soldier on.
Former military man, Jeff Freeman led the charge to engineer this fearless new 10" Survival Knife. And Gerber field-tested it with the troops. The result? A Knife as adaptable as the personnel who carry it. Use it to cut through the skin of a fuselage. Or sever a seat belt. Or egress through the Plexiglas of a chopper. Plus, the LMF II does a slick job cutting firewood and building shelter.Roll call:
- Drop-point 420HC stainless steel serrated blade
- Over-molded glass-filled nylon handle reduces blistering
- Complete separation between the tang and butt cap allows the Knife to absorb the shock from hammering
- Smartly situated grooves and lashing holes let the LMF II convert to a spear
- Low-profile ballistic nylon sheath with fire retardant coating... quiet, easy-carry, attaches to a belt or MOLLE vest
- Patented, integrated sharpener means edge retention in the field
- 10 1/2" overall 4 7/8" blade
- 24 ozs. with sheath
- 12 ozs. without sheath.