Expected availability: 9/24/2014
MarCum® LX - 7 Color LCD Ice Sonar System. The industry's first real - time panoramic color LCD sonar!
Driven by a powerful sonar engine, the LX-7 quickly generates vivid underwater pictures using a real-time display. You get dynamic, easy-read, user-selectable views of fish, lures and structure... and an awesome advantage on the ice!Exclusive technology:
- Immersive 8" screen with multiple underwater windows, vertical zoom, circular flasher and widescreen graph
- LCD dashboard with digital depth, range, sensitivity, interference rejection, target adjust or any combination
- Sonar Footprint¿ reveals the extent of transducer coverage... key for pinpointing fish targets relative to your lure provides optimal spacing between neighboring sonar signals to avoid interference
- True Time¿ transmits target signals from water to screen in less than .02 seconds (5x faster than eye-to-brain!)
- Dynamic Depth¿ interface maximizes screen real estate and resolution
- Up to 4,800-watts peak-to-peak power
- 1/2" target separation
- Dual beam 8° / 20° transducer
- Multiple color palette settings
- Auto / manual range setting
- Auto populating depth scale
- Selectable split-screen zoom modes
- Color flasher / color vertical view modes
- Auto bottom lock zoom
- Selectable zoom windows (5', 10', 20', 40')
- Zoom window adjustable in 1" increments
- Scrolling graph-open water mode
- Rechargeable 12V, 9A battery
- Soft case.
It's the advantage you've been looking for... order ONLINE today!