Women's Ariat® 8" Fatbaby II Western Boots. Exotic head-turners with championship pedigree!
Don't be fooled by its looks... the Fatbaby II is a performance riding boot to the core. Featuring Ariat®'s exclusive ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) System that provides four times more lateral support and stability than traditional designs, helping to reduce fatigue and enhance comfort whether you're riding or "hoofing it." They've been given the stamp of approval after being tested by top professional riders, and you'll love 'em too! Finer points:
- Premium full-grain leather uppers, durable and stylish
- ATS&trade technology dramatically reduces stress and shock to your feet, lower legs and back with a foot-conforming gel-cushion insole and composite fiber forked shank
- Moisture-wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort
- Low-profile Pro Crepe Light outsole is a rubber blend that provides lightweight cushioning that lasts, and the best wear resistance you'll find in a Western crepe outsole
- Wide square toe
- Each approx. 8"h., 28 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.