Tribute to the Father of the Green Berets! Limited-edition Signature Series Col. Aaron Bank V-42 Stiletto.
Colonel Aaron Bank was the founder of the U.S. Army Special Forces, known as "the Green Berets." The V-42 Stiletto was the Special Operations Association's (SOA) fiercely efficient fighting knife. And this is a Limited-edition reproduction:
- Original-style stacked-leather handle
- Fingerguard with leather overlay
- Razor-sharp, double-edged stiletto blade. 7 1/8"l., AUS-6 stainless steel
- Pointed pommel for striking
- Laser serialized with the SOA shield, Col. Bank's signature and more
- Extended leather belt sheath
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
- A big 12 5/8"l. overall, weighs 1 lb., 5 ozs.
Order this "cut above" blade right now!