Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Expected availability: 8/4/2015
Quantum EXO PTi Spinning Reel puts "metal where it matters".
That's the thinking behind Quantum's exoskeletal hybrid construction. It combines a special, ultra-rigid aluminum alloy in load bearing areas with a lightweight composite that reduces weight in non-critical locations by 50%. This allows them to build the lightest possible frame with absolutely no sacrifice in strength. In fact, it's 38% stronger than magnesium and 6 times stronger than a graphite composite frame.Lighter. Stronger. Better:
- Indestructible Titanium bail wire
- Stacked ceramic front-adjustable drag system
- Polymer-stainless hybrid PT bearings
- LMS&trade line management system
- Lightweight Aluminum Main Gear
- Lightweight, machined aluminum crank handle
- Continuous Anti-Reverse
- Quantum's exclusive LMS Line Management System allow your line to be directed to the line roller even more smoothly upon retrieve
- High-grade stainless bearings made to exact specs to minimize vibration and friction, fit in a special polymer cage for added sensitivity and corrosion protection
- PT drag systems feature ceramic washers to dissipate heat during long runs
- 5.2:1 gear ratio 16 lbs. max drag 7.9 ozs. 10+1 bearings.
- Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
- Line Retrieve (Inches Per Turn): 28"
- Line Capacity: 150 yds./8 lbs
Order ONLINE Today!