Motor-driven Celestron® AstroMaster 130EQ-MD 33-65X Reflector Telescope. Affordable, powerful, lightweight... the perfect choice for amateur astronomers and backyard stargazers!
Proving once again that you don't need NASA's budget to see the stars. If you're aiming to get started in astronomy, the AstroMaster 130EQ-MD's blend of quality optics, entry-level usability and affordable price is tough to beat.
It's lightweight, easy to haul to the darker skies found outside city limits, and requires no tools to set up. It's equipped with a motor drive, too, to make tracking celestial bodies in motion easier than ever! For celestial and "earthbound" observation on a dime, the Celestron® AstroMaster outshines the rest!Details:
- Motor driven for automatic tracking
- 130mm aperture size
- Includes 20mm eyepiece for 33X magnification, 10mm eyepiece for 65X
- Reflector optical design
- Fully-coated glass optics with high-transmission coatings for enhanced brightness and clarity
- Built-in StarPointer red laser for easy targeting
- German Equatorial mount with setting circles to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Comes with The Sky X Planetarium software, featuring a 10,000 object database to get you started
- Focal length: 650mm
- Focal ratio: 5
- Limiting stellar magnitude: 13.1
- Light-gathering power: 345X
- Angular F.O.V.: 1.5°
- Linear F.O.V.: 79'
- Optical tube length: 24"
- 1.25" erect image diagonal
- Weighs 24 lbs. Includes aluminum tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs.