Key® Freezerwear Insulated Bib Overalls are water-repellent, warm, built for life on the frozen tundra.
Suit-up in Key® and let nothing stand in the way of a job well done! Key's been making top-quality workwear since 1909, and now, they take their legacy to the refrigerated car with Freezerwear gear, designed for enduring temps less than 10°F for extended periods of time. Frozen temps and chilly rain roll right off your back, literally, thanks to a super-tough water-repellent nylon shell over high-loft insulation. Get yours in short, regular and tall sizes.Polar king:
- Tough 840D nylon shell with water-repellent polyurethane coating
- High-loft insulation for sure warmth
- Tear and abrasion-resistant construction, with rivets at stress points for added durability
- 2 thigh-length leg zippers for easy on / off
- Oversized front handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable slider for a good fit
- Extra snap at bottom for extra take-up
- Taped seams help keep water out
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.