Key® Flame-resistant Insulated Bib Overalls.
Got a hot date with a hazardous job site? Better get Key® Flame-resistant apparel, featuring Westex Ultrasoft® fabric that's tough, comfortable, and OSHA-approved for flame resistance! And, like all the good stuff Key makes, it's guaranteed against defects in workmanship or material.Suit up in the best:
- Compliant with OSHA 1910.269, NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, and NESC (National Electric Safety Code)
- Made from super-tough but soft 11-oz. Westex Ultrasoft 88/12 cotton / high-tenacity nylon fabric
- Moda-Quilt insulation for warmth
- Double knees with cleanout
- Watch pocket / tape loop/double utility pockets / hammer loop for all sorts of gear
- Multiple chest pockets / 2 hip pockets
- HRC Level 4 / ARC rating 47.0. Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.