Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Expected availability: 11/12/2014
Vexilar® Fish Scout Double Vision Camera / Monitor System & FL-20 Flasher Combo Pack.
A 3-beam, 3-color Flasher and Underwater Camera & Monitor System in ONE ready-to-fish package! Everything you need is in the tough soft-side bag... just drop the transducer in the water and you're set for a banner day on the ice.
See the underwater action like never before! Vexilar®'s Double Vision System includes a crystal-clear 16:9 widescreen color monitor, color / black & white camera and 80' of cable... everything you need to zero in on the action. Watch as fish approach your bait. Wait for the exact moment to set the hook. Or, just enjoy the surprisingly clear underwater views. With the Double Vision System, seeing it all is easier than ever.Details:
- 16:9 widescreen full-color monitor for clear views of what's going on below the surface
- Color / black-and-white camera automatically shifts from color to black-and-white depending on light conditions
- 80' of marked cable
- 9-amp / 12-volt battery (powers both the Camera / Monitor and the FL-20 Flasher)
- Battery charger.
Featuring the world's first and only three-cone transducer in one housing! The FL-20's Tri-Beam IceDucer offers 8°, 12° and 20° cones for the depth-finding flexibility to match any fishing conditions.
What's more, the sonar transducer features two zoom modes for deep-water fishing, a night mode option and a special low-power mode for shallow water fishing.
All the sonar info is displayed clearly on the low-profile three-color flasher dial. Two auto-zoom ranges split the display screen to let you focus in on just the bottom 6 or 12' of the water column. It offers target ID down to the inch and displays depths down to 200'. You'll be able to "see" fish approaching your bait like it was happening before your eyes!Details:
- Super bright LED, three-color flat-screen flasher display
- Tri-Beam IceDucer transducer offers 8°, 12° and 20° cones to give you the all-around picture
- Transducer is self leveling, with a float for accurate transducer positioning every time
- 10 interference rejection settings
- Five depth ranges down to 200', plus 20" Low Power mode
- 6 and 12' Auto Zoom Ranges
- Special night mode setting for comfortable night viewing
- Target ID of less than 1/2".