Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
FLIR® Scout TS32R Thermal Imaging Device delivers POWERFUL thermal imaging that can identify a human hear signature from up to 1,400 yards away!
Scout TS32R makes images from heat, not light, a feat impossible for the naked eye or even Image Intensified (I²) night vision devices, which means you can see clearly without any visible light at all. People, animals, and objects all make their own heat and their own contrast, and the Scout sees it all in even the most adverse conditions. So powerful it can pick up a human-sized heat signature from well over a half mile away.
See blood trails and fresh tracks. See through smoke, dust and light fog. Discover, observe, or catalog those hard-to-spot animals. And more! This is high-grade tech that military and law enforcement have been using for years. Imagine what it could do for you!Specifications:
- Image resolution: 320 x 240 FPA
- Rugged, fully submersible, built to last
- 2X digital e-zoom for a closer look
- Push buttons for all controls, easy even with gloves on
- Field of View (H x V): 7° x 5°
- Detect man-size target: approx. 1,400 yds.
- Polarity / detection palette: Selectable Black Hot, White Hot or FLIR "Instalert" FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Detector type: Longwave Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
- Video output: NTSC Aux. Video Output available via RCA jack on detachable Hot Shoe
- Built-in viewfinder display: Color VGA LCD with brightness control
- Battery life (with included NiHM batteries): less than 5 hrs. while operating / approx. 120 hrs. stand-by
- Battery recharging: detachable Hot Shoe charging port for AC power adapter / charger -or- car adapter / charger (both chargers and Hot Shoe included)
- Rating: IP-67
- Operating temp. -4 to +140°F
- Measures 10.96 x 3.33 x 2.69"h. Includes Hot Shoe charging and video output attachment, AC power adapter / charger, car power adapter / charger, USB cable, video output cable, neck lanyard, manual, tactical bag and quick reference guide.