Buyer's Club Pricing Applied at Checkout!
320 x 240 FPA Resolution FLIR® Scout TS32 Thermal Imaging Device. Super - power vision for the nighttime world!
Unlike typical night vision viewers, this reads heat to "see," and see farther, in utter darkness! Powered by the same technology used by military and law enforcement, the Scout sees clearly without any light whatsoever, so it can see farther at night than other imaging technologies that need ambient light to work, and can see heat sources that these other cameras could never find. So you can see the terrain, foliage and people and animals, even when obscured by light foliage.
You can see blood trails and fresh tracks, and you can see through smoke, dust and light fog. Law enforcement uses these to find hidden suspects. Imagine what it could do for you! Details:
- Image resolution: 320 x 240 FPA
- Rugged, fully submersible, built to last
- Push buttons for all controls, easy even with gloves on
- Field of View (H x V): 24° x 18°
- Detect man-size target: approx. 500 yds.
- Polarity / detection palette: Selectable Black Hot, White Hot or FLIR "Instalert" FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Detector type: Longwave Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
- Video output: NTSC Aux. Video Output available via RCA jack on detachable Hot Shoe
- Built-in viewfinder display: Color VGA LCD with brightness control
- Battery life (with included NiHM batteries): less than 5 hrs. while operating / approx. 120 hrs. stand-by
- Battery recharging: detachable Hot Shoe charging port for AC power adapter / charger -or- car adapter/charger (both chargers and Hot Shoe included)
- Rating: IP-67
- Operating temp. +32-122°F
- Measures 9.36"l. x 3.33"w. x 2.62"h. Hot Shoe charging and video output attachment, AC power adapter / charger, car power adapter / charger, USB cable, video output cable, neck lanyard, manual, quick reference guide.