The quietest air gun in its powerful class! Stoeger® X20S Suppressor Air Rifle, BIG BUCKS OFF!
The Stoeger® X20S Suppressor Air Rifle offers the Dual-Stage Noise Reduction System with Air Flow Control (AFC) technology, designed by world-renowned silencer designers Humbert CTTS. Others use only sound-dampening baffles, so the internal air-regulator ring helps it reduce noise better than any other pellet gun on the market. This ring has 4 decompression holes that bleed off most of the compressed air before the pellet even enters the baffles. The remaining compressed air dissipates throughout the baffles, further reducing noise.
When tested in a certified sound chamber at an independent testing facility, the Suppressor was as much as 7.05 decibels quieter than the competition's "quiet" air guns. Meanwhile, it not only achieved the highest average velocity among those tested, but also the most consistent.Quiet power, in .177 or .22 cal.:
- Break-action single pellet loading. Spring-piston single cocking lever
- Comes with Stoeger® 4x32mm compact airgun scope with illuminated red / green reticle. Factory mounted with rings on integral dovetail rail
- Monte Carlo black synthetic stock with checkering and deluxe non-slip rubber recoil pad
- 16 1/2" rifled blued-steel barrel
- Muzzle velocity for .177 cal. is 1,200 F.P.S. with alloy pellets / 1,000 F.P.S. lead. .22 cal. is 1,000 F.P.S. alloy / 800 F.P.S. lead
- Adjustable 2-stage trigger
- Automatic, ambidextrous safety. 43"l. Weighs 7 lbs., 8 1/2" lbs. with scope.
State Caliber, as available in the Shopping Cart. Get this remarkable performer now!