Lowrance® X - 4 200kHz Fishfinder. Outstanding detail and performance for under a hundred bucks!
A simple-to-use, highly effective fish-finding "friend" to have onboard, at a price that can't be beat!
Loaded with incredible features and eye-popping fishfinder display detail day and night, you just can't beat the new X-4 for it's total Lowrance® performance and exceptional low price!Better fishfinding:
- Automatic ASPTM (Advanced Signal Processing) tuning for the best sonar picture possible in virtually any water condition
- GRAYLINE® enhances viewing for target separation and defines bottom composition / hardness
- Advanced Fish I.D.TM fish symbols with FishTrackTM target depth readings display option aids in lure / bait placement
- Automatic depth ranging tracking with instant screen updates
- Auto and Zoom bottom track for marking bottom-holding targets.
- Exclusive Lowrance 200 kHz Skimmer® transom-mount transducer with built-in water temp sensor and up to 60° of wider fish-finding coverage - operates at boat speeds to 70 mph / 61 kts
- Rock-steady 800W peak-to-peak / 100W RMS power
- Tested depths to 600' (180 m).
- Robust 4" Film SuperTwist LCD display
- Can't-miss 240V x 160H pixel target detail with 4-level gray scale resolution
- Super-crisp viewing in direct sunlight
- Screen backlighting for low-light conditions.
- Built-in backup memory saves user settings at power-down
- Fully sealed and waterproof for even the harshest marine environments. Measures 4 1/4 x 5 3/4 x 2 1/2".