2,400 gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation... our warmest Boot EVER. For a seriously great price!
Seriously warm, reliably dry, and all-day comfortable... for a price those other guys just can't beat. Sometimes, the best hunting happens in the worst weather. Can you imagine if you missed out on the buck of a lifetime because you were sitting in the deer shack, trying to thaw out cold, wet feet and soggy boots? We can't either. And that's why we created these Monolithic Hunting Boots. They're the stuff of legends... super warm with 2,400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, totally DRY, built to last, and here at an unbelievable price. Your feet will be warm, dry and comfortable, even when the weather is cold, wet and miserable.
These Boots cover all the bases.
Not only are they super warm, but they're waterproof as well. You don't quit hunting when the weather turns bad, and the Monolithic Boots don't either. Quite simply, they're made to keep your feet comfortable when you're out in the field, and they're made to last season after season.
- Lightweight, non-bulky, breathable 2,400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation... you'll be hard-pressed to find boots warmer than this pair
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps your feet totally dry... they won't get soaked from rain, snow or sweat
- Thick rubber cupped outsole insulates from the ground up. It's also slip and oil-resistant for sure traction on any terrain
- Molded TPR toe and heel adds to the durability and longevity of this pair
- Durable side rand adds an extra measure of protection for the Boot
- EVA insole stops cold underfoot while adding cushioning
- Wicking mesh lining pulls moisture from your feet for cool, dry comfort
- Padded tongue and collar won't rub or chafe
- 3/4 gusseted tongue locks out snow, water and trail debris
- Steel shank adds support and stability
- Rear pull-on loop takes the struggle out of getting your boots on
as available in the Shopping Cart. Stop paying more and getting less with those other guy's big-name boots. Get yourself a pair of Guide Gear® Monolithic Boots and get more features, more quality and more value. Order your pair and SAVE!Spec Chart:
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 180155
- Height (using a size 9): 12"
- Uppers: Suede and 900-denier nylon
- Weight per boot (using a size 9): 40 ozs.
- Waterproof: Yes
- True to size: Yes
- Insulation: 2,400 gram Thinsulate Insulation
- Color: Mossy Oak®