Get a clean European trophy the easy way, with the Buck Boiler!
The clean, efficient way to create a European-style skull trophy... easier and better than trying to use a propane system.
- A patent-pending heating element uses household electricity, less expensive than propane over the approx. 6-8 hr. process
- Temperature is more reliably constant than propane, making damage to the trophy bone structure less likely... and no need to watch for boil-overs. A mild electric current speeds the process
- Uses just ordinary tap water and dish detergent
- Heavy-duty power cord with safety breaker
- Just rinse off at the end of the boil and it's ready to be mounted. Weighs approx. 6 lbs., 8 ozs.
A smart buy for the dedicated hunter or taxidermist. Get it ONLINE today!