Expected availability: 8/18/2014
Frabill® Kool Keeper combines the insulation of a foam bucket with a tough plastic outer shell to create a durable, highly effective all-season bait bucket!
Whether it's mid July in Georgia or mid-January in Minnesota, foam buckets work great for keeping bait alive. Their insulating qualities keep the water at a more constant temperature, which keeps your bait fresh and lively longer. Trouble is, foam buckets aren't very tough.
Darn things don't last but a season or two, maybe less. That's what makes the Kool Keeper's so... cool! It combines the insulating qualities of foam with the durable exterior of a plastic bucket to create a bait bucket that's sure to serve you well, season after season!Look:
- Inner foam liner insulates bait and keeps water at a more constant temperature, helping keep your bait fresh longer
- Tough molded plastic outer bucket is highly durable to last many seasons
- Vented, flip-up plastic lid offers easy access to bait and makes it easy to change the water without losing bait
- Ideal for summer or winter applications. Keeps bait cool in the summer, won't freeze up in the winter
- Built-in clips on lid accommodate portable aerator (not included) and also give you convenient storage for your minnow net
- Large bottom makes it highly stable in your boat or ice house
- 8-qt. capacity.
Get the Kool Keeper and keep your minnows fresh and frisky! Order ONLINE Today!