Marcum® LX - i Compact Hand - held Digital Sonar. Pocket small, powerful to 299 feet, accurate for success in all seasons!
Minnesota's Marcum Technologies® holds numerous patents in sonar design, driven by engineers with military sonar expertise... and fishermen's passion, too. The love of the sport and the desire to develop seriously effective angling tools, that's Marcum®.
Here's their LX-i Hand-held Digital Sonar, with 2,500W power for shooting through ice or obtaining depth readings from a boat. Only about the size of a flashlight, but this Digital Sonar is a powerful instrument, with a transducer beam capable of displaying depths to 299 feet. Perfect for ice fishing, summer fly-ins or packing to hike-in lakes.
- Reads depth in increments down to a tenth of a foot to 99.9 feet. Ice fishermen looking for structure can just press the LX-i against the ice, no need to drill numerous holes
- New digital receiver, more consistent and accurate than old analog designs
- Oversized top-mounted LCD display
- 12° cone angle
- Powered by 6V lithium battery (included) for 20 hours continuous runtime
- Fish alarm and low battery indicators
- Auto shut-off when not in use, to save battery life
- Comes with holster-style deluxe carry case.
It's designed and made in the USA, with a maker's one-year warranty. This fishing Sonar is what you need to improve your angling success. Get it ONLINE today!