BLACKHAWK!® CQD Mark IITM Tactical Knife.
A smaller, more concealable version of the award-winning Mark I, the Mark II features the same high-strength milled-aluminum construction, state-of-the-art plunge lock mechanism, and secondary safety lock.
The butt of the Mark II's non-slip, ergonomic handle houses a carbide glass breaker for breaching windows while a reversible spring-steel clip supports convenient left or right-side tip-down carry.A proven performer:
- Improved edge geometry for better cutting performance
- Re-engineered button-lock mechanism for enhanced strength and durability
- Hardened internal blade stop pin
- Rubberized grip surface
- Improved secondary safety
- Tungsten DLC-coated Torx® clip screws
- Blade length: 3 5/16"
- Overall length: 7 31/32"
- Blade material: 440C stainless steel
- Blade finish: PVD coating
- Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
- Handle material: CNC milled anodized aircraft aluminum with rubberized insert panels.
State Plain or Serrated Edge, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!