Arborwear® Original Tree Climber's Pants. Roomy, rugged and home - grown... Arborwear pants can take just about anything Mother Nature can dish out!
The guys over at Arborwear®? They're tree guys. The kind of guys that are as hard on clothes as a wood chipper is on a pile of brush. They know all about the kind of day-in, day-out, up-and-down abuse climbing apparel takes. They also know that not only does clothing have to stand up to rough use, it's gotta be flexible, too.
Enter the Original Tree Climber's Pants. Tough as nails, but with a fit and feel that's broken in right out of the box... plus extra room and double-stitching in all the right spots, so not only do you move well, you finish the day with all your skin cells.
- Made from 12-oz. pre-washed ringspun cotton canvas for superior durability
- Industrial-grade stitching
- Rugged Gusset crotch for freedom of movement
- Double-reinforced knees
- Semi-tapered cuffs won't get hung up
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
Choose yours and State Waist Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Now!