Bass Hunter® Bass Baby Boat. Find spots those "gas hogs" could never reach!
Bass Hunter Boats® was founded in 1977 with the concept of a boat that was not only small and easy to haul, but also incredibly stable. They've been setting the industry benchmark for quality and value ever since, and the tradition continues with the Bass Baby!
The perfect way for 2 fishermen to navigate shallow water, negotiate narrow channels, fish gas-restricted lakes and more! At only 130 lbs., it's a breeze to haul and deploy, no trailer needed!
An amazingly stable twin-pontoon design makes for a smooth, tip-free ride. If you're sick of the trailer hassle, or just want to find some new territory off the beaten path, look no further than the Bass Baby!Details:
- High-impact ABS hull with UV inhibitors... ultra-durable and easy to maintain
- 2-person 475-lb. capacity
- Weighs just 130 lbs.
- Narrow pontoons provide excellent tracking
- Swivel seats and seat frames are adjustable fore and aft, and remove easily for hauling
- Convenient ruler
- 4 no-tip beverage holders
- Deep dish storage trays that run the length of the boat on both sides, ideal for rod and tackle storage
- Rated for a 2HP outboard motor
- Measures 96 x 54 x 18"d.
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $80.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. Ships in 1 box: 98" x 19" x 55", 160 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.