Bass Hunter® EX 9'6" Boat. Find spots those "gas hogs" could never reach!
Bass Hunter Boats® was founded in 1977 with the concept of a boat that was not only small and easy to haul, but also incredibly stable. They've been setting the industry benchmark for quality and value ever since, and the tradition continues with the EX!
The perfect way for 2 fishermen to navigate shallow water, negotiate narrow channels, fish gas-restricted lakes and more! At only 135 lbs., it's a breeze to haul and deploy, no trailer needed!
Amazingly stable, with a twin pontoon design that keeps you upright and dry. With an aggressive hull-entry design built for speed and power. If you're sick of the trailer hassle, or just want to find some new territory off the beaten path, look no further than the EX!Details:
- Rotationally molded polyethylene construction produces a one piece, seamless Boat with expedition-level strength
- Built for strength and agility, with an aggressive hull design that minimizes drag and increases motor efficiency
- 9'6" length and extra-deep pontoons for the utmost in stability
- 2-person, 550-lb. capacity
- Weighs just 135 lbs.
- Screw-down dry storage compartments
- Molded tie-off areas fore and aft
- Beverage holders and lure trays for convenience
- Measures 9'6" x 4'w.
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $80.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. Ships in 1 box: 118" x 17" x 50", 190 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.