Motorguide® Bulldog 40 lb. Peak Thrust, Foot-Control Trolling Motor. The little dog with BIG fight!
Packing 40 lbs. of thrust and a sturdy 30" stainlesss shaft, it's top-tier performance for any small-boat fishing style!
From pin-pointing brush piles for crappie to chasing the early morning topwater bite, the Bulldog gets you where you need to be with hands-free precision. Stellar versatility. Superior response. Silent, efficient operation. All backed by Motorguide®'s legendary durability. See why it's becoming a fast favorite of fishermen everywhere!Features:
- This works as a transom mount or bow mount. In order to work as a bow mount motor, you need to purchase an adapter (sold separately).
- Hands free foot control lets you concentrate on fishing, not steering
- 5-speed with variable speed control... completely sealed, protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly enhancing life
- Go shallower, faster and quieter with all-new tapered hub with 3-blade, weed-free Machete® III prop
- Quiet, smooth operation gets you in close without spooking fish
- Extended battery life means more time on the water
- Compact, lightweight lower unit
- 40 lbs. peak thrust. 12V.
Order ONLINE Today!