Flame Resistant Carhartt® Workwear Loose Fit Midweight Canvas Jeans Fire? Pshh. Not to worry.
You know Carhartt®'s been making top-notch workwear since 1889. You rely on them for apparel that stands up to rips, tears, snags, and all the stuff that sends lesser clothing to the scrap heap. And now, you can add fire to that list.
That's right... these are completely resistant to flames. No, it doesn't mean you should walk through a burning building. But it DOES mean that, if things should get a little "heated," you - and most likely the Jeans - will come through it unscathed.HOT deal here on Carhartt® Work Clothes:
- Made from tough, comfortable, flame-resistant 8.5-oz. canvas, a blend of 88/12 cotton / high-tenacity nylon
- Triple-stitched main seams for superior durability
- Loose fitting seat and thighs to accommodate all the squatting, stretching, bending and reaching...sits just below the natural waist
- Wide bottoms to fit over boots
- Cell phone pocket and utility pocket
- Brass zipper with Nomex® zipper tape, durable and flame-resistant
- Arc-resistant button closure
- 2 reinforced back pockets
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant. Machine wash / dry. Imported. Carhart® Work Clothing.
- OSHA 29, CFR 1910.269, ATPV 12.1 Compliant.
State Color and Waist Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!