Flame Resistant Carhartt® Workwear Duck Work Dungarees Fire? Pshh. Not to worry.
You know Carhartt®'s been making top-notch workwear since 1889. You rely on them for apparel that stands up to rips, tears, snags, and all the stuff that sends lesser clothing to the scrap heap. And now, you can add fire to that list.
That's right... these are work clothes completely resistant to flames. No, it doesn't mean you should walk through a burning building. But it DOES mean that, if things should get a little "heated," you - and most likely the Pants - will come through it unscathed.Proven-tough Carhartt work clothing:
- Made from tough 13-oz. flame resistant 100% cotton duck
- Triple-stitched main seams for superior durability
- Full seat and thighs for mobility... sits at the natural waist
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Leg openings fit over boots
- Brass zipper fly with flame resistant Nomex® tape
- 2 reinforced back pockets
- Arc-resistant button closure
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant. Machine wash / dry. Imported. Carhartt® Work Clothes.
State Waist Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!