Timberland® Pro® 8" Steel Toe Waterproof Rigmaster Wellington Boots. Bone dry feet in nasty weather, guaranteed!
If you're out working in wet weather, the first thing you're looking for is waterproofing. Check! The full-grain leather uppers have a waterproof membrane that seals seams so not even a drop of moisture can seep in.
Comfort? Guaranteed, with a cushy open-cell polyurethane footbed that incorporates moisture-wicking, temperature-regulating Dryz® Intellitemp X-Static® technology. Features easy "fingertip" pull-on as your feet slide into luxuriously soft mesh lining.The skinny:
- Goodyear welt Cast-Bond construction on a Titan® last for superior fit
- Ever-Guard vamp leather and foxing
- Titan® shaped steel toe offers a roomy fit and natural foot flexing
- Steel shank for stability
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane material to absorb shock
- Mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment to help stop foot odor
- Contoured singled-density open cell polyurethane footbed for comfort
- Each Boot weighs approx. 32 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Now!