Timberland® Pro® 6" Steel Toe Endurance PR Boots. Rainy days won't stop these all-stars!
You need boots that can withstand the nasty days, wherever you work. These Timberlands do that, and more. Waterproof, full-grain leather uppers have a waterproof membrane to shut out puddle splashes and rainy weather alike.
And whether you're walking on cement paths or rugged terrain, the long-wearing, abrasion resistant "double" toe keeps you in these bad boys for longer. And it's built on a Titan® last and finished with rock-solid cement construction to ensure a superior fit.More:
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane material to absorb shock
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment combines with a contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed for comfort
- Flexible Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate and stabilizing fiberglass shank
- Timberland Pro® rubber outsole is slip, heat, oil and abrasion resistant for traction
- Unique fingergrip pull-on for ease of entry
- Timberland Pro rubber backstay for durability and dual-purpose top hardware
- Each Boot weighs approx. 39 ozs.
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH-PR ANSI Z41-PT99 compliant.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE now, for LESS at The Guide!