Expected availability: 8/1/2014
Motorguide® VariMAX Digital Hand - Control Pontoon Mount Trolling Motor. Enjoy long, lazy days on the pontoon!
Stay on the water longer! With best-in-class runtime and precise variable speed control, this Motorguide® monster delivers the goods, again and again. Bottom line: the 3 1/2" VariMAX motor runs cooler and lasts longer than the other guys' options.
Built tough with an aluminum shaft that can take a knock without buckling. You'll love the BluVis integrated display too... shows direction, precise speed settings and accurate battery voltage so you're always in the loop.Check out the rest:
- Go shallower, faster and quieter with all-new tapered hub with 3-blade, weed-free Machete® III prop
- Has Digital Variable Speed Control to minimize amp draw and maximize your time on the water... over 3x longer than 5-speed motor
- Compact, lightweight lower unit
- Revolutionary push / pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments
- Taper-lock mount with 7-point adjustment eliminates slack
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar for easy manipulation
- Easy to adjust with a simple allen wrench for repositioning on your bow, transom or even side of your boat
- Extendable Tri-Lobe, soft-touch handle allows you to set the length for perfect feel and control
- Peak Thrust: 55
- Volts: 12
- Shaft: 50"
Get yours ONLINE today!