Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
ATN PVS14-3A, Night Vision All-Purpose Monocular System. Rugged, lightweight and versatile night vision device designed for the most demanding nighttime applications.
Handheld, head / helmet-mounted for hands-free usage or adapted to cameras / camcorders. Based on the ATN PVS-14 used by the U.S. Military, this unit is of the highest quality in optics, design and functionality... a versatile, high-quality Multi-Purpose Monocular and an outstanding choice for professional night vision applications!
A quick word on this All-Purpose Monocular's ITT Pinnacle Image Intensifier Tubes... The ATN Night Vision Units with the 3P designation use ITT Pinnacle Image Intensifier Tubes. The industry leading ITT Pinnacle Image Tubes utilize a gated power supply providing truly outstanding performance in high-light or light-polluted areas. The Pinnacle Tubes with gated power supply minimize any "Halo" effects. "Halo" is often associated with using night vision devices in the urban area where random street lights are often an issue with early generation night vision devices.System includes:
- Head mount assembly for hands-free operation
- Brow pad for secure head mount fit
- Helmet / head mount adapter allows you to position the Monocular in front of either eye
- Eye cup to prevent the emission of stray light or facial reflections
- Soft carrying case
- Shoulder strap
- Lens paper
- Day light filter restricts excessive light and protects objective lens from the elements
- Diopter lens cap
- Operating manual
- 2 "AA" batteries.
- High quality 3P generation image intensifier tube with filmless GaAs photocathode type
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 16-24
- Detection range: 300 M/Y
- Recognition range: 250 M/Y
- Lens system: F1:1.2, F26 mm
- FOV: 40 deg.
- Diopter adjustment: +2 / -6
- Range of focus: 0.25m to infinity
- Controls: Digital
- Battery life: 60 hours
- Camera adaptable
- Waterproof: 1m for 30 min
- Operation temperature: -40 + 50°C
- Storage temperature: -50 +70°C
- Dimensions: 4 5/16 x 2 17/32 x 2 7/32", Weight: 24 ozs.
Get yours today!