EOTech® 512.A65 / 1 Reflex Sight.
Holographic image sighting for a true, "2 eyes open" heads-up display and wide field of view. That means unmatched speed and awareness in target acquisition. 2 brightness adjustments for all conditions, and with holography. Even if the window is partially obstructed by mud, snow or rain, it's fully operational.
Tactical optics for individuals / agencies needing the best in speed and versatility:
- 65 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot reticle
- Front window is 1/8" solid glass, rear is shatter-resistant laminate
- Waterproof, submersible to 10'. Fogproof with a nitrogen-purged optical cavity. Temperature range from -40° to +150°F
- Scroll through 20 brightness settings for visibility in any light
- Fits to standard 1" Weaver® style dovetail / Picatinny rail
- Rugged aluminum hood assembly. Tool-less mounting bolt
- Auto shutoff
- 1/2" MOA click adjustment
- F.O.V. @ 100 yds. is 90'
- 4" eye relief
- Non-reflective black hardcoat finish
- Uses 2 AA lithium, alkaline or rechargeable batteries (not included), life up to 1,000 continuous hours.
- Measures 5 x 1 3/4 x 2 1/4"h., weighs just 11 1/2 ozs.