Lake WeedRazer®. Finally, an efficient tool to rid pesky aquatic vegetation.
Got pesky weeds taking over your dock area, shoreline or swimming beach? Get tough. Get this Lake WeedRazer®. This hand tool cuts and removes aquatic vegetation in minutes. Works on pond weeds too. Nothing is worse than a spaghetti pile of weeds so thick, you can't fish, bring your motor boat through or even swim. Now just toss this V-shape
device as far as you can in the water. Then slowly reel it back in by hand with the attached rope. Razor-sharp blades go to work along the way, cutting almost any type of rooted aquatic plant such as milfoil, lily pads, pond weed and even cattails. Works with A-1 results in shallow or deep water. Cuts weeds effectively, rather than just dragging them. Use it year after year!Look closer:
- Shears through vegetation with ease. Cuts the base of weeds in deep or shallow water
- Easy to use: Give it a toss. Let sink. Pull it in. Repeat.
- Clears a 48" w. (4') path with every toss
- Weighs just 8 lbs., light enough to throw 30' or more, yet heavy enough to sink to the bottom
- Comes with the new and improved Weed Deflector (an accessory to enhance performance)
- Also includes blade sharpener and 25' of rope
- Light assembly required
- 32" blade is 48" across after assembly. Handle is 65" l. (about 5 1/2')
You need this item for years of shore patrol.