6 - Pk. Red Hot® 20" High Velocity Carbon Arrows. Today's high - performance crossbows demand a high - performance arrow. Here it is.
The Red Hot® High Velocity Crossbow Arrow features built-in weight forward technology to deliver superior down-range accuracy with a broadhead.
Engineered with the tightest tolerances, the strong and durable Red Hot Arrow works seamlessly with today's advanced crossbows. Recommended for 100 gr. broadheads.More:
- Engineered for today's crossbows shooting over 300 F.P.S.
- Built in weight forward design for superior accuracy and penetration
- Exclusive "Hevi-Hit" oversized insert (51 grains) increases penetration and shaft strength
- Buff Tuff layer in external wrap of carbon for superior strength and durability
- Front 2/3 of arrow: Heavier Buff Tuff material for added strength and penetration Back 1/3 of arrow: Lighter and stiffer Buff Tuff Plus aids in recover out of bow
- Laser checked for consistent straightness and spine tolerances
- Mag-Nock moon nock (13.7 grains) for added level of safety and performance... ensures critical string-to-nock connection is consistent every time
- Fusion¿ Vanes by Duravanes¿ for first-class broadhead flight, consistency and durability
- Optimum F.O.C balance for superior down range accuracy
- 420 grains (using a 100-gr. point).
Strike ONLINE Today!