Carhartt® Flame-resistant Workwear Long Sleeve Mock Turtlenecks. Fire? Pshh. Not to worry.
You know Carhartt® has been making top-notch workwear since 1889. You rely on them for work apparel that stands up to rips, tears, snags, and all sorts of other jobsite abuse... and now, you can add fire to that list.
That's right... this one's completely resistant to flames. No, it doesn't mean you should walk through a burning building. But it DOES mean that, if things should get a little "heated," you - and most likely the Shirt - will come through it unscathed.HOT deal here:
- Made from flame-resistant 55/45 modacrylic / cotton blend for comfort and fire protection
- Meets NFPA 70E requirements for a flame-resistant garment
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting and stands up to tension
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs
- Left chest pocket. Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order up Carhartt quality ONLINE today!